Sunday, May 4, 2008, 5:06 PM

I suck. I'm so outseasoned.

So his name is David Cook! The David Cook I've been admiring since the start of American Idol's 7th season. The David Cook who's performances give me goosebumps as I watch them. The David Cook who I think will be this season's American Idol. The David Cook Myca is always talking about on her group messages. I can't believe I didn't even bother asking her who that guy was. And I just can't believe I didn't even bother catching his name on TV or searching for it in the internet. What was I thinking?!

He should win.

Labels:


THE OWNER
Tin San Diego is a registered nurse who appreciates serene places, good melodies, and kind people.



FEATURED GIVEAWAY

Kaitlyn Mannes is hosting another Back to School Giveaway

Up for grabs:
School/office supplies
MAC Lipstick
A loot bag of cosmetics and beauty tools

ENTER HERE

recent entries


Daily Reads

Credits
Base Codes: Karyan Chong
Others: Deviant ArtFlickrSXC



Contents in this blog © Tin San Diego unless otherwise specified.
Stuff taken from other sites are properly credited and/or linked.


Proudly Pinoy!