Saturday, May 2, 2009, 9:03 AM

Thursday night. While waiting for a primigravida's[1] cervix to be fully dilated, equipped enough to be able to let the baby pass, our clinical instructor allowed us to take a short break. While munching our snacks the news was telling about a street fight that happened in Baguio. Having my watch-full eye serving me well, I noticed the guy wearing doubly huge t-shirt over his huge body. Me was like, "Woot!" then I started ranting. It reminded me of some hip hop and ghettos[2] who wear over-sized t-shirt together with saggy pants settling over half of their butt.


I wonder how they manage to walk on that. No offense meant. I'm no fashion expert but I wonder what's their point of wearing it like that? To show off their puruntong[3]? Even my group mates wonder why. One even commented that those who dress like that look dirty. I thought so too.

What do you think?




[1] a woman who's pregnant for the first time. Their labor usually lasts for 10 hours.
[2] I don't know if it's the right label but I got to see someone wearing that saggy pants and huge shirts whom my friend labeled as a ghetto. Hip hops, as I observe, dress like that.
[3] deep Tagalog term for boxer shorts

Labels: , , ,


THE OWNER
Tin San Diego is a registered nurse who appreciates serene places, good melodies, and kind people.



FEATURED GIVEAWAY

Kaitlyn Mannes is hosting another Back to School Giveaway

Up for grabs:
School/office supplies
MAC Lipstick
A loot bag of cosmetics and beauty tools

ENTER HERE

recent entries


Daily Reads

Credits
Base Codes: Karyan Chong
Others: Deviant ArtFlickrSXC



Contents in this blog © Tin San Diego unless otherwise specified.
Stuff taken from other sites are properly credited and/or linked.


Proudly Pinoy!