Tuesday, March 10, 2009, 10:28 AM


Summer vacation is fast approaching. Before the school year ends, it is normal for students to work on lots of requirements at school. In my case I am really blessed to just be given one requirement and that is to pick 3 chapters of the book "Doctor to the Barrios" and make a summary and our own appraisals for each chapter. Easy eh? Today is the last day of my straight 4-day vacation and I only managed to make 1 (one, isa, uno) sentence. Every time I hold the laptop I end up playing Text Twist or Poker, delay my work until I reached this day.

Ahhh!! Sometimes I hate to get back here in our house. I don't know how but the environment just stops me from doing school works as if it is suggesting me to just relax. If I chose to just stay in Manila and finish this, it would've been finished already.

And look at what I'm doing. Creating a blog entry rather than a book review. Wjksdjsfvbshfdkjsvfdjksvbfjksfvsoonkdhfdskjgfsk?!!
K. Bye.

Labels: , ,


THE OWNER
Tin San Diego is a registered nurse who appreciates serene places, good melodies, and kind people.



FEATURED GIVEAWAY

Kaitlyn Mannes is hosting another Back to School Giveaway

Up for grabs:
School/office supplies
MAC Lipstick
A loot bag of cosmetics and beauty tools

ENTER HERE

recent entries


Daily Reads

Credits
Base Codes: Karyan Chong
Others: Deviant ArtFlickrSXC



Contents in this blog © Tin San Diego unless otherwise specified.
Stuff taken from other sites are properly credited and/or linked.


Proudly Pinoy!