Sunday, March 1, 2009, 4:17 PM

NOT!

Asa naman ako.
Everytime someone asks me if I can sing, my answer is always "Marunong ako pero hindi ako magaling."
I am a self-proclaimed BATHROOM SINGER. My voice is at its best when I'm bathing. Haha.

My parents purchased a videoke machine last week and it was delivered early this afternoon. I'm not thrilled or what 'cause I know I will barely use it.
The last time we hired a videoke machine was last November during my mom's birthday. My mom believes my siblings and I inherited our father's singing voice so during the night of that day she agreed to give us 10 pesos for every song we could sing. I don't really sing in front of my family but each of my eye depicted a peso sign. Haha. Well I accepted her challenge to save my self from being called a "KJ", at least, 'cause they all sang and I couldn't say "no" anymore. I remember I earned my first P10 by singing Imago's version of Spolarium. I was really bothered 'cause I knew our neighbors could hear me.

Can you guess what's on my mind?
I'm thinking about a good reason to refuse if they'd ask me to sing.
AHA! I have papers to do! K. Bye!!

THE OWNER
Tin San Diego is a registered nurse who appreciates serene places, good melodies, and kind people.



FEATURED GIVEAWAY

Kaitlyn Mannes is hosting another Back to School Giveaway

Up for grabs:
School/office supplies
MAC Lipstick
A loot bag of cosmetics and beauty tools

ENTER HERE

recent entries


Daily Reads

Credits
Base Codes: Karyan Chong
Others: Deviant ArtFlickrSXC



Contents in this blog © Tin San Diego unless otherwise specified.
Stuff taken from other sites are properly credited and/or linked.


Proudly Pinoy!