Saturday, February 21, 2009, 9:12 PM

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Ooohh. BELATED. ;

Miko once told me he's a member of Livemocha. That's where he learns French. Thanks to him my mind was able to remember that I enrolled in that online tutorial last summer. And I was able to retrieve my almost-dead account last week.


I enrolled last May 2008 to learn Spanish. I was psyched to learn other language that time and I thought Spanish words were the easiest to remember because a lot of them are similar in structure with that of Tagalog.

Don't get fooled by my title. I came up with that with the help of the site's translator 'cause the last time I checked, I only finished the first lesson and most of the words I encountered have already left my brain. Now, I'm finding out how to start from the beginning. Summer is fast approaching and this is one of the things I plan to do. Good luck to me!

Labels:


THE OWNER
Tin San Diego is a registered nurse who appreciates serene places, good melodies, and kind people.



FEATURED GIVEAWAY

Kaitlyn Mannes is hosting another Back to School Giveaway

Up for grabs:
School/office supplies
MAC Lipstick
A loot bag of cosmetics and beauty tools

ENTER HERE

recent entries


Daily Reads

Credits
Base Codes: Karyan Chong
Others: Deviant ArtFlickrSXC



Contents in this blog © Tin San Diego unless otherwise specified.
Stuff taken from other sites are properly credited and/or linked.


Proudly Pinoy!