Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 9:36 PM


One way to celebrate Christmas is to give what you can to a charity or to anyone who needs assistance and sympathy. One time, my best friend and I talked about building up a charity in the future when we already have the money for financing. And since we are still striving hard to graduate and work and save money, all that we can offer are simple things our allowances can make and, of course, our support to some programs and organizations.

Just this morning I bought the December issue of Candy Magazine. I read about one site where you can donate to your favorite charity or school just by using one search engine powered by Yahoo!. The site is http://GoodSearch.com. Talk about right timing I was planning to go online right after dinner to search stuff for our report. I’ve been searching for days already and I couldn’t seem to find what I was looking for. I visited the site, typed my chosen organization (World Wide Fund), and searched for my report. I still don’t know what it means but I found it in just less than a minute!

In addition, you can shop online through their online shopping mall, GoodShop.com, which has 700 top online retailers. Pay the item price and a percentage goes to charity of your choice.

Start giving now!

THE OWNER
Tin San Diego is a registered nurse who appreciates serene places, good melodies, and kind people.



FEATURED GIVEAWAY

Kaitlyn Mannes is hosting another Back to School Giveaway

Up for grabs:
School/office supplies
MAC Lipstick
A loot bag of cosmetics and beauty tools

ENTER HERE

recent entries


Daily Reads

Credits
Base Codes: Karyan Chong
Others: Deviant ArtFlickrSXC



Contents in this blog © Tin San Diego unless otherwise specified.
Stuff taken from other sites are properly credited and/or linked.


Proudly Pinoy!