Monday, October 20, 2008, 8:34 PM


Being a fan of the American series, One Tree Hill, I always find their messages (thru voice over) very inspiring. That's the reason why I keep on watching. That's apart from the beautiful guys in the show, of course (hahaha). It also has a unique story. Sad part is that I've missed a lot of episodes this past few months because either there is no tv in my dorm or the tv has no cable connection. Good thing is that ETC is giving replays everyday so when I miss one episode I make sure to watch the replays when I get home. And since it's vacation now, I watch one episode 7 times a week. Haha.
Words in that picture are from the 13th episode of OTH's 6th season.
Got its message?
Your wish will come true if you just believe. :)

Labels: ,


THE OWNER
Tin San Diego is a registered nurse who appreciates serene places, good melodies, and kind people.



FEATURED GIVEAWAY

Kaitlyn Mannes is hosting another Back to School Giveaway

Up for grabs:
School/office supplies
MAC Lipstick
A loot bag of cosmetics and beauty tools

ENTER HERE

recent entries


Daily Reads

Credits
Base Codes: Karyan Chong
Others: Deviant ArtFlickrSXC



Contents in this blog © Tin San Diego unless otherwise specified.
Stuff taken from other sites are properly credited and/or linked.


Proudly Pinoy!