Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 5:41 PM

It started yesterday. I looked outside the window and saw some kiddos passing by our house wearing their school uniforms and carrying their backpacks certainly filled with new notebooks, pencils, and whatnot. "It's June. Summer has officially ended," was what came to mind. Though in fact it ended a bit earlier right when it started raining, it hasn't sunk in to me yet. Half of my 2-week vacation has passed but I still haven't enjoyed it yet. Or should I say, I still haven't had much time for relaxing and unwinding.

Isn't it that summer's all about the the sun, clear waters (or pool waters), cold drinks, bonding time with family and friends, being free of everything school-related? Too bad I had hospital duties for this year's sunny season. But the Goodness still had mercy on me. I was able to enjoy two summer outings. One with the whole family and some relatives and the other with my good old friends.

And to sum it all up, I picked some of the pictures taken during the outings and put it all together in a "digital scrapbook":

HELLO, RAIN!! =D

Credits for the papers and embellishments:

Labels: , , ,


THE OWNER
Tin San Diego is a registered nurse who appreciates serene places, good melodies, and kind people.



FEATURED GIVEAWAY

Kaitlyn Mannes is hosting another Back to School Giveaway

Up for grabs:
School/office supplies
MAC Lipstick
A loot bag of cosmetics and beauty tools

ENTER HERE

recent entries


Daily Reads

Credits
Base Codes: Karyan Chong
Others: Deviant ArtFlickrSXC



Contents in this blog © Tin San Diego unless otherwise specified.
Stuff taken from other sites are properly credited and/or linked.


Proudly Pinoy!