Saturday, May 9, 2009, 11:01 AM

Today is the first day of my week-long break from hospital duties. The past weeks were so tiring. I remember I have said this phrase a few times: "Ayaw ko na mag-nursing." Haha. Nursing blues. That's what I always say when I'm tired and I feel like quitting but there's no way I would do that. Like what others always remind me, there's no point in quitting 'cause I'm already in my last year in college. And this is what i like. :)

Anyway, I was tagged by Krislea. This is my first time to do this. I still don't know what to blog about so I'll give this thing a shot.

Below are the instructions for this tag:
1. write anything about 15 persons you know
2. don't mention the names of these 15 persons you are referring to
3. if someone would ask who are these persons, don't tell them
4. tag 15 persons but don't include the persons you included in your post

And for my messages:

- My smile stretches big time when you're around. Not only because you're funny, but also because you have this good style of making my day. :D

- I still want to believe we are good but I don't know what's happening. I guess what some say is true. Same things don't go well together. But what's nice is that we're trying.

- I liked you before. Today is different.

- We have this filthy endearment but I like it. I miss you and the old times.

- You might feel that I don't treasure our friendship as much as you do but this I say.. I'll never be more thankful that you came.

- You're one of the reasons why I'm working so hard. Help us and always take care of yourself. We'll have you till the end, I assure you that. We'll do this all together.

- I like how you say my name in French though it sounds like a boy's name. And I find it odd how you spend time finding sites that teach French than studying for a major exam but then you still get high grades. Like, wth?

- I am sorry for not always keeping in touch. You exert so much effort but you receive less from me. You are so kind, I'm too selfish not to be guilty. Thank you for making me feel so appreciated. Thank you for being so patient and understanding.

- You teach me to value the things I have. I admire you for looking so content all the time in spite of your life's imperfections. And I thank you for believing that I will never judge you. You're right. Never.

- Just stop being stubborn and making us mad everyday. You are OK minus that attitude. The world faces a lot of problems now, don't give your share.

- I know I hurt you sometimes and make you feel I'm better than you. Sorry.

- Don't worry, I don't bite. There's more to me that being so silent most of the time. Show me your crazy side and I'll show you mine.

- I hope you're doing good. Think before you do things you want. It's for your sake.

- Someone said you like my attitude but I don't see that.

- It's your day tomorrow. Sorry if sometimes you feel I don't appreciate everything you do. Sorry if I go beyond the line and don't respect you. You are the best and I would not ask for someone as a replacement.

CHEEEEEEEESY!! The thought of them reading these messages without knowing that they're for them is very unjust. Haha.

I will now tag the following:
Arriane, Daine, Erin, Ethel, Grace, Ishmael, Joan, Kimi, Liza, Marla, Mitchie, Ate Rich, Trisha, Vhinnie, Wawa.

Happy blogging! ;)

Labels:


THE OWNER
Tin San Diego is a registered nurse who appreciates serene places, good melodies, and kind people.



FEATURED GIVEAWAY

Kaitlyn Mannes is hosting another Back to School Giveaway

Up for grabs:
School/office supplies
MAC Lipstick
A loot bag of cosmetics and beauty tools

ENTER HERE

recent entries


Daily Reads

Credits
Base Codes: Karyan Chong
Others: Deviant ArtFlickrSXC



Contents in this blog © Tin San Diego unless otherwise specified.
Stuff taken from other sites are properly credited and/or linked.


Proudly Pinoy!