Sunday, November 8, 2009, 12:16 AM

I bet you are becoming as sick as I am for always seeing that photo below.

For those who constantly visit and check for new updates about my life, sorry for not doing my job as a blogger and for, little by little, becoming unworthy of being on your blog roll. I just don't feel inspired to give you something interesting to read. All I can afford to do is grab nice pictures from the web and use it to flood the dashboards of my followers on Tumblr. And let me tell you, I feel guilty for giving them just that. And I'm becoming tired of cooking Spitfire Roasted Chicken and Homestyle Pot Roast on Facebook, if you know what I mean. Ugh. My life has gotten even more boring.

I will make it up to you guys!
Always take good care of yourselves!
xoxo

THE OWNER
Tin San Diego is a registered nurse who appreciates serene places, good melodies, and kind people.



FEATURED GIVEAWAY

Kaitlyn Mannes is hosting another Back to School Giveaway

Up for grabs:
School/office supplies
MAC Lipstick
A loot bag of cosmetics and beauty tools

ENTER HERE

recent entries


Daily Reads

Credits
Base Codes: Karyan Chong
Others: Deviant ArtFlickrSXC



Contents in this blog © Tin San Diego unless otherwise specified.
Stuff taken from other sites are properly credited and/or linked.


Proudly Pinoy!