Thursday, July 16, 2009, 9:23 AM

HEY YO.

I vented a little on my Tumblr which I planned to do here as well but I changed my mind. I consider this as my scatter-brained comeback post so ranting is inappropriate.

Anyway, I'm trying to finish our manuscript -- the documentation of our community exposure for the last 4 weeks which was basically the main reason why I was so inactive in blogging. I'm waiting for some of the files to be sent to my e-mail but some people are just so inconsistent with their words. (I said no venting, right?) :D

I'm alone in the house, it's raining and I'm going back to Manila later after lunch.

So how have you been?

Labels: , , , ,


THE OWNER
Tin San Diego is a registered nurse who appreciates serene places, good melodies, and kind people.



FEATURED GIVEAWAY

Kaitlyn Mannes is hosting another Back to School Giveaway

Up for grabs:
School/office supplies
MAC Lipstick
A loot bag of cosmetics and beauty tools

ENTER HERE

recent entries


Daily Reads

Credits
Base Codes: Karyan Chong
Others: Deviant ArtFlickrSXC



Contents in this blog © Tin San Diego unless otherwise specified.
Stuff taken from other sites are properly credited and/or linked.


Proudly Pinoy!