Sunday, August 23, 2009, 12:01 AM

I've been meaning to update this blog as frequent as I can but I'm having second thoughts every time I start typing a new post. I can't recall how many times I was debating if I should post about a random day that was (which would most probably be a random read for all) or just wait for that interesting day I can share to everyone. 3 draft posts, all of them awaiting to be deleted. I actually thought about deleting this blog. But no.

And for an update, I'll make it brief. Here are the things that made this week cool, fun and inspiring:

1. stitched a kid's knee. My first time!
2. inserted an IV catheter to a girl's vein successfully
3. being told that my courage is very inspiring
4. played a guy's role complete with a male outfit and mustache for our El Filibusterismo shoot
5. helped a cute little child on the street of Intramuros
6. fell in love with the sunset once again
7. witnessed Mall of Asia's fireworks display the first time
8. arrival of my cousin from abroad; clan get-together

How about your week?

Labels: , , , , , , ,


THE OWNER
Tin San Diego is a registered nurse who appreciates serene places, good melodies, and kind people.



FEATURED GIVEAWAY

Kaitlyn Mannes is hosting another Back to School Giveaway

Up for grabs:
School/office supplies
MAC Lipstick
A loot bag of cosmetics and beauty tools

ENTER HERE

recent entries


Daily Reads

Credits
Base Codes: Karyan Chong
Others: Deviant ArtFlickrSXC



Contents in this blog © Tin San Diego unless otherwise specified.
Stuff taken from other sites are properly credited and/or linked.


Proudly Pinoy!