Monday, December 7, 2009, 12:35 AM

HARAPAN: The Presidential Forum on ABS-CBN is currently airing. I'm watching it with my dad. I'm yet to decide who I should vote for but I already have someone on my mind. Let's see if he's bound to stay as my pick until the election comes.

Anywaaayy, I created an account on Formspring and I call it Formspring 1/7. In case you have things to ask or stories to tell, hit this URL, http://www.formspring.com/forms/tinsandiego-formspring_1over7, and I would love to answer/respond.

Answers go up every Saturday, hence Formspring 1/7 (once in 7 days). That will still depend if there are entries.

I put the link on the side bar in case you will need it any time.

Start the week right! :)

Labels: , , , , ,


THE OWNER
Tin San Diego is a registered nurse who appreciates serene places, good melodies, and kind people.



FEATURED GIVEAWAY

Kaitlyn Mannes is hosting another Back to School Giveaway

Up for grabs:
School/office supplies
MAC Lipstick
A loot bag of cosmetics and beauty tools

ENTER HERE

recent entries


Daily Reads

Credits
Base Codes: Karyan Chong
Others: Deviant ArtFlickrSXC



Contents in this blog © Tin San Diego unless otherwise specified.
Stuff taken from other sites are properly credited and/or linked.


Proudly Pinoy!