Sunday, February 7, 2010, 4:16 PM

I don't know how long these were stored in my Formspring.me inbox. I apologize for the late response! You probably know what makes a graduating student like me become a busy bee. Pressure's building!

What Greek god/goddess would you like to be? by looshelaloo

Hi Ching! Some of my college friends call me Ching too for a reason I'd rather not spill. Haha.

Anyway, about your question, I'd like to have Athena's everything -- skills, charm, braveness, et cetera. Lol. Kasi I'm kind of like Hestia. Though, I would really want to have a family in the future. :)

How are you TIN?

Hi ISH! Well, aside from letting our thesis eat my time and energy, I'm still doing good! Thanks for asking! :)


hi there! i am bloghopping until i stumbled upon your blog. ^_^ (http://drunkenpillows.blogspot.com)

Hi Patricia! I think I have visited your page before. The header seems familiar. Thanks for the visit! :)

Ask/Tell me anything? Box on the right! :)

Labels: , ,


THE OWNER
Tin San Diego is a registered nurse who appreciates serene places, good melodies, and kind people.



FEATURED GIVEAWAY

Kaitlyn Mannes is hosting another Back to School Giveaway

Up for grabs:
School/office supplies
MAC Lipstick
A loot bag of cosmetics and beauty tools

ENTER HERE

recent entries


Daily Reads

Credits
Base Codes: Karyan Chong
Others: Deviant ArtFlickrSXC



Contents in this blog © Tin San Diego unless otherwise specified.
Stuff taken from other sites are properly credited and/or linked.


Proudly Pinoy!