Friday, January 7, 2011, 10:07 PM

I personally love the idea of shopping. Who wouldn't love the feeling of having brand new clothes, accessories, or even gadgets. However, when I think of the effects of non-stop walking, I just want to sit on the couch with my bowl of popcorn and watch Jersey Shore all day. Fine, I don't really watch it but it was the first thing that came to mind. Anyway, instead of walking endlessly, people like me opt for the easy way. Online shopping, that is.

Now, to save my own feet (and yours too!) from the agony of soreness, let me share a shopping site similar to eBay. In an online shopping website called Become you can easily search for anything and everything you need with just your fingers doing the job. Be guided by their list of Categories or just type in the product you want to buy such as the LV bag you want as a gift for your best friend, the coffee maker for your parents, or a laptop that you can use at work.

I have a confession to make. Yes, I do have a laptop and it's the aged IBM ThinkPad with the red "trackpoint" in the middle of the keyboard (riiiggghhhtt??). I know it's old but I'm done with school and my profession doesn't, at all, involve having to carry laptops at work so I don't really mind. But I still have younger brothers who need a new fast and reliable laptop that they can bring to school for a paper work they have to accomplish right away. Also, they download and store a lot of files like mp3's and movies so a bigger memory is also a priority. And, like girls and their dolls, boys enjoy computer games a lot so nothing's more amazing than having a screen as big as your TV or even your wall with the help of a computer accessory.

So there. Shop without exhaustion! Happy shopping!



Please read the Disclaimer by clicking the tab positioned below the header image. Thank you. :)

Labels: , ,


THE OWNER
Tin San Diego is a registered nurse who appreciates serene places, good melodies, and kind people.



FEATURED GIVEAWAY

Kaitlyn Mannes is hosting another Back to School Giveaway

Up for grabs:
School/office supplies
MAC Lipstick
A loot bag of cosmetics and beauty tools

ENTER HERE

recent entries


Daily Reads

Credits
Base Codes: Karyan Chong
Others: Deviant ArtFlickrSXC



Contents in this blog © Tin San Diego unless otherwise specified.
Stuff taken from other sites are properly credited and/or linked.


Proudly Pinoy!