Wednesday, December 1, 2010, 4:31 PM

OLA! After almost four months of being on blog hiatus, here I am posting again! A lot had happened since my last update, which I am terribly sorry for (the ramble from my last post, not the recent happenings). There were good news and bad, happy memories and sad. But that's how life works.

I mentioned in my May 4th post that I was reviewing for the board exams for nurses. It ran for a little bit more than three months. To sum it all up, it was exhausting, frustrating, nerve-racking, and sometimes exciting and surprising. It was a roller coaster ride and when it's finally over, you're like, "Wow, I can't believe I survived!"

The worst part was the burden of waiting for the results which lasted for almost 2 months. Imagine the feeling of having butterflies in your stomach each and every time you think of something that will either make or break you. And with each and every time, I mean a couple of times every. single. day. You know it's going to happen. You can't escape. The date is definite. It's like the waiting is going to take your sanity. It's not even funny. I didn't even want to go out with friends and enjoy to release the tension 'cause I was thinking it would jinx everything.

2 moths later...
It was surreal. A relief. A breath of fresh air. The congratulations and compliments were overwhelming. I was beyond thankful for everybody. If it weren't for the support of my family, relatives, friends, my Pentagon1 family, and everyone I know, I wouldn't have made it to the list of new registered nurses.

Last September 29 I was able to claim my license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC). Let me show you, THE UNRIPE2 FRUIT OF MY HARDWORK:

Someone told me I look like some Glee star. Do I? Oh stop.. (he he he)


Note: I didn't want this to be a long read so I'd save the other news for the next update.


1 my review center
2 I'm still inexperienced and looking for a job so my license is technically still a virgin

Labels: , , ,


THE OWNER
Tin San Diego is a registered nurse who appreciates serene places, good melodies, and kind people.



FEATURED GIVEAWAY

Kaitlyn Mannes is hosting another Back to School Giveaway

Up for grabs:
School/office supplies
MAC Lipstick
A loot bag of cosmetics and beauty tools

ENTER HERE

recent entries


Daily Reads

Credits
Base Codes: Karyan Chong
Others: Deviant ArtFlickrSXC



Contents in this blog © Tin San Diego unless otherwise specified.
Stuff taken from other sites are properly credited and/or linked.


Proudly Pinoy!