Monday, February 21, 2011, 11:11 AM

I just got around to sharing the great news I received more than a month ago. After all the unpleasant feeling of having nothing to do for a living while most of my friends were happily spending their salary on items they could finally afford and on local trips & abroad, I finally started my first job on January 17th. Wonderful start of the year, indeed.


This is my FAIL nameplate for work. It should have been "Christine" but the maker said it was too long so she guessed what would my nickname possibly be. My co-workers found it funny and started calling me "Cristy." I said I'd replace it but I never had it done 'cause I kind of enjoy being called by another nickname. Haha.

I'm assigned to work in the Emergency Room of Rizal Provincial Hospital. Though ER was one of the areas I said I wanted to work in, I was hesitant at first 'cause it's my first hospital exposure after graduation and it's such a serious risk to take when you're a beginner assigned in the most challenging area in a hospital. Luckily I have supportive co-workers guiding me.

I received my first ever salary last Friday and I was a happy bee! I went home with foods for everyone to munch on. Though my salary wasn't that high, I admit I felt like a millionaire. :)

Labels: , , , ,


THE OWNER
Tin San Diego is a registered nurse who appreciates serene places, good melodies, and kind people.



FEATURED GIVEAWAY

Kaitlyn Mannes is hosting another Back to School Giveaway

Up for grabs:
School/office supplies
MAC Lipstick
A loot bag of cosmetics and beauty tools

ENTER HERE

recent entries


Daily Reads

Credits
Base Codes: Karyan Chong
Others: Deviant ArtFlickrSXC



Contents in this blog © Tin San Diego unless otherwise specified.
Stuff taken from other sites are properly credited and/or linked.


Proudly Pinoy!